Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Milwaukee

Ok ya'll. I'm on the road again. This time it's Mid-America for a little R&R with The Man and his family. So far, so good. The lakefront is absolutely fabulous. Who knew? LoL

So, we are sitting at Uno's enjoy the rest of our food when our server starts telling us why he only had an hour and a half of sleep the night before. To keep it simple- his ex- girlfriend whom he is still living with but they have broken up was upset ab out his current girlfriend and she took off and no one knew where she was and he went looking for her when he should have been cleaning office buildings for his second gig and his girlfriend was pissed that he was out looking for his ex. Got it? I have three other witnesses. I do not make this shit up. LoL. And that was just day one. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Enjoy the pic of the Milwaukee Art Museum. We spent a couple of hours there this afternoon. If I can't figure out how to get it in this email, I will send it in another.

More to come!
Sent via BlackBerry from SunCom Wireless

1 comment:

Yasmin said...

Hey sis you're doing well with the photo blogs...and I'm glad to hear you're doing well in Milwaukee. This time of year is a great time to visit.
xoxo