Friday, November 28, 2008

Blog Pimpin...

It's Friday after Thanksgiving.  I'm having a leisurely morning in the bed with the computer- just checking out the blogs and places I haven't had a chance to visit in a while.  And I have noticed something very interesting... 

It appears that there is a new way to have ads on your blogs- between the posts.  Now, I don't know how long this has been happening, but since it's new to me- I'll call it new. How annoying. Is everyone now blogging just to make money?  What happened to blogging because it was fun and you could say what you want, about your favorite topic (or your navel lint), and because it was fun (I know.  I said that already.)
 
But, what do I know?  I complained when PDAs and cell phones copulated and produced "smart phones".  And now I'm hooked on the Crackberry.  

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Hi,

I found you from MPH. I love you two's story!

I couldn't help but comment on this post... I agree with you! I will never allow an ad of any sort on my blog. Another blog I love and visit often has started doing posts about "things" she loves with a link to the site. Am I the only one that sees this for what it is?

Lets blog for the love of blogging!

Southern Diva said...

Thanks for stopping by Sandi. I'm trying to keep the commercial and the personal separate. LOL. Although I will link (on occasion) to my favorite things. I mostly just love my Macbook and my crackberrry. LOL. And MPH.