Friday, November 21, 2008

The Holidays are Coming!


That means that I can eat, sleep, read, and watch television all I want.  Yep.  That's what I do during the holidays.  I don't shop (until the absolute end so that I can catch the sales).  My decorations are few (a 4 foot tree- so I don't have to do much trimming.  Stockings hanging from the mantle and I'm done.  No outside lights and all that jazz).  My parties are few and far between.  

DIT and I play board games,  The Man and I curl up on the sofa with movies and the remote, and the dog wanders up and down the hall from one favorite sleep spot to the next.  What more could you ask for?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't ask for anything better!

Sounds like a great Holiday plan. My husband likes to have a gargantuan tree that takes two days to put away. I, on the other hand, prefer a "Charlie Brown Tree". The kind where there is just enough "bling" to be pretty...but the emphasis is on the spending time together NOT getting it all "right". Too much stress for all that.

Have a very happy Holiday Season. You deserve it.

Southern Diva said...

Hey Laurel- I love Charlie Brown trees as well. Cute and simple. Huge trees are wonderful to look at though.