Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Addictions

I'm prepping tonight for a really busy day tomorrow-it will start at 4:30 AM as I get on the road to head upstate for a training. No, I did not want to spend the night in the sticks. Just can't do it. LoL.

Anyway, all day I've been thinking about my favorite things. So, here is my current list:

My Blackberry
My iPod
My laptop
My dvr
Reading
Podcasts about writing
Grey's Anatomy (can't wait for Season 5)
Heroes- the television show (watched the entire two seasons this summer)
Cute skirts

I'm sure there is more, but I don't have the time. I'm off to shower and slumber. 4:30 gets here pretty fast.

Sent via BlackBerry from SunCom Wireless

3 comments:

Yasmin said...

I like your list...made me work on mine:
Vonage Cell Phone
My laptop
Reading
Podcasts about marketing/book promotions
Grey's Anatomy (can't wait for Season 5)
My Web site: www.apooobooks.com
My GPS

On my WishList:
New Coach Bag
Kindle
IPod
Satellite Radio

Have a safe and productive trip.

Southern Diva said...

Hey Yas,
I love your list. Tell me about your Vonage cell. I didn't know they did cellular.

Yasmin said...

Hmm...I think it's Voyager...it's Verizon's answer to the i-phone. Got it for christmas and love it--I can listen to music, watch tv, read emails, get directions...all on my phone...oh yeah and I text more because it has a keyboard.
hehe.