Thursday, July 3, 2008

Taking Pictures

I hate, hate, hate having my picture taken. But, I've decided that it is a necessary evil, something I must do for my blog. Why, you ask?

I don't know. Just because.

No really, for some reason, I feel like I know the person who's blog I'm reading with a religious fervor if there is an actual photo of them. It's like we are pals, just sitting around shooting the shit.

Of course, my rational mind reminds me that unless the person is well-known, you don't really know if it's them or not. There are lots of fakers out here on the Internet. Too bad for them. I am not in that crowd.

So, The Man will be tasked with taking my picture all weekend long until I find one suitable for posting. He doesn't know this yet, but I imagine he'll find out when he reads this post.

So those are my big plans for the 4th. What will you be doing?

1 comment:

Yasmin said...

Hey sis can't wait to see the pictures...4th of July...what am I doing...not a dayum thang...lol...oh wait I'm working on the new Web site...check it out:
www.apooobooks.com
xoxo