Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Writing Gods...

Must be really pissed off with me because this morning I searched for some notes I wrote last week for 30 minutes before I found them. I have either gotten on my Muse's one good nerve for being unorganized, or I need an assistant. Since I don't have it like that- the assistant will be something that I strive for. LOL.

I have been at Atlanta Bread Company for a couple of hours this morning because we are having internet issues at home (the new modem from AT&T should be there by the time I get back). I am really proud of the work I got done this morning. It was work work, so this afternoon, it's writing work for me.

On another note, shame on Jesse Jackson. I mean really. To talk about cutting off another man's nuts on national television. I don't care if you did think the cameras weren't rolling. Always assume the mikes are on and the cameras are still rolling. How many people has this already happened to (George W, Bill C, and more) before politicians will learn to keep their traps shut until they are out of the studio, off the phone, etc. Just me shaking my head at the stupidity of it all.

2 comments:

Yasmin said...

Glad you found your notes and you know you're making working as a contractor sound very glamorous...like hmmm when da hell do you work again...hehe.
Oh and Jesse, Jesse, he wasn't right...but that was some funny ish...everything I think about it I crack up...I mean how many folks say "I wanna cut his nuts off." rotflmao.

Southern Diva said...

LOL- I am getting plenty done. But it's the consultant stuff that I am doing. I am not getting plenty of writing stuff done. You know how much I'm on the road. LOL