Monday, July 21, 2008

Starting Off With A Bang...

This morning I was out the door before 7:30. Yep. Tire had a nail in it, and I wanted to be serviced before noon. LOL. I was in by 7:33 and out by 8:08. And there were six people in line by the time I got there (the tire place opens at 7:30-lol). Anywho, thank goodness my issue was "minor".

From there it was breakfast, furniture shopping (trying to get DIT's room re-done before she returns on Saturday- yes, I have had two months, damn it!), a little self-indulgence (it was the last day of The Limited's 50% off clearance items-only happens twice a year, and I got really lucky- I got a great pair of khaki pants and matching jacket for 40 bucks, and lots and lots of shirts), some mall walking in anticipation of back-to-school shopping, dropped off some bills, and then grabbed lunch at MickeyD's(which I ate in the car and did not enjoy, ugh) and headed home to get started on the J-O-B stuff.

I was in the house a little before one, and immediately booted up the laptop, punched numbers in the Blackberry, and started multi-tasking like a mother. I got more done in two hours than I often do in a day or two.

This week is going to be busy for me. I've got some obligations with my consulting gig, and I have some self-imposed writing deadlines on the personal front. So far, I am definitely on the right track for getting all things completed.

Let's just hope my energy level can hold out. Either way, on Sunday I am having a Diva Day at the Beach with my local girls. From sun up to sun down. It is going to be on. I will definitely need the girl-time/bonding/hair letting down by then.

Holla back and tell me what's on your agenda for the week.

1 comment:

Yasmin said...

Hey Sis and Happy Tuesday! ;)
Glad to hear that all is well in your neck of the woods...can't believe that Tyler is already headed back home...dang time goes fast...lol.
Enjoy your day at the beach and have a couple of drinks for me. ;)
xoxo