Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Michael Jackson's Thriller

OK, so I'm back from my work travels and decided to spend the morning cleaning out the inbox.  After that, I did a little surfing, and lock and behold, what do I find on iTunes?

Michael Jackson's Thriller (cd/album/whatever) and the extended version video for 4.99.  OHMIGOODNESS!  I screamed like a 13 year old seeing Chris Brown in person.  

So, now I've got to get my iTunes up and running on my new Mac so that I can download the MJ classic before it goes off sale.  LOL.

I have had all kinds of high school flashbacks since seeing that ad.  Come on, ya'll know you were all doing that little dance with your leather jacket (red or black, of course) and your one white glove.  And let's not forget the high water pants with penny loafers and white socks.  Sigh.  I wasn't on the Jheri-Curl bandwagaon, but I did have my hair set on rods so that it could be really curly and "look like" MJ's.  

OK.  Gonna go sit down now.  

2 comments:

Yasmin said...

Oh my gosh you took me back...I want to see pics of you looking like MJ...hehe.
xoxo

Southern Diva said...

Girl, those pics are buried deep!!! LOL