Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mike and Suzanne work for Diddy and Jerrell goes home.

Ok, so before I start this post, I am going to admit that I may need reality tv rehab.

Diddy surprised me by choosing both Mike and Suzanne. To be honest, it would have been a hard choice for me. They each had very different strengths that would benefit any organization. I was very pleased with the ending. I wanted to hate the show. I really did. But I just couldn't. I could not believe some of the stuff these folks were willing to put themselves through just to work for this man. And it kept me coming back for more each week. Fascinating.

And Project Runway sent Jerrel home yesterday. UGH! I really wanted him and Korto to make it to Bryant Park, but I have to admit that his wedding gown and bridesmaid dress were AWFUL. I really thought he had moved past all that glitter and embellishing to excess. Apparently not. Next week, we'll see if Korto or Leann pull it off. I'm just not feeling Miss Kenley.

Anyway, heading off to get a life now.

No comments: