Saturday, October 25, 2008

Work...

has been busy.  Just got back from ATL and heading out to Myrtle Beach for a conference tomorrow.  By Thursday, things will be slow and quiet, and I will be able to return to a normal pace. 

I'm putting plans in motion for the writing gig, and will even have a website up in a couple of weeks.  I am very excited about how this is all coming together.  

I know that the economy is bad around the world, and that we don't know what the next four years are going to bring, and on and on and on.  I just know that right now, I am doing what I am supposed to be doing.   I feel that every day.  

We have to keep pressing forward, even when things look like they are falling down around us.  So, I'm moving on with my plans.  With my eyes wide open, of course.  

No comments: