Saturday, December 6, 2008

Another Saturday...

I just can't seem to get my butt in gear today.  I've been up for hours.  Had plans to read, run, and do a little writing.  Instead, I wasted an obscene amount of time surfing the net.  As if I don't already do that all week long.  Now I'm doing on the weekends?  Sheesh.

Going to shower and the girl and I are heading over to The Man's for an afternoon of the following:

movie matinee
the library
the Apple store (as in Macs and iPods)
dinner- probably Mexican or wings
ice cream while watching DVDs on The Man's HUGE 50something inch flat screen in his man cave.  

Sounds like a good time will be had by all.  

And if you are on the net all day, pop over to APOOO and check out my post Gifting Yourself.  Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Yasmin said...

Hey sis and a good weekend to you!
xoxo

Charmaine said...

Dude,

(Apologies for talking like that.) I'm surrounded by surfer types cuz I live in California. I can't help but pick up on the vernacular. When I lived in South Carolina it took me next to 30 seconds to start uttering "ya'll" and 3 years to stop.

But I digress.

Why did you delete your comment? How did I know? I am Charmaine...I see all. hee hee

Southern Diva said...

LOL. Thanks for seeking me out. I really like your blog. I'll be visiting pretty regularly.

Where did you live in SC and for how long?

Charmaine said...

Okay Southern Diva. It's time for a new post. You're fans are waiting. Hello.