Saturday, December 13, 2008

Setting My Intentions

I don't do resolutions.  I mentioned that waaayyyy back in January when I started this blog.  I simply don't need another thing on my To Do list.

I do set intentions for the new year.  And no, in my book, this is not the same as goal setting.

Intention setting is what I want to "be about" for the coming year.  

In 2009, I intend to be consistent.  

  • Being consistent in my relationships will ensure that my family knows that even though I am spending a lot of time pursuing my entrepreneurial endeavors, they are still my top priority. 
  • Being consistent with exercise will help me drop a few pounds, find my waistline, and a live a healthier life.
  • Being consistent professionally will allow me to establish my reputation as a business owner and grow my business. 
If you want to know more about intention setting, check out Christine Kane's blog

No comments: