Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The End...

On January 1st of this year, I started this blog.  The intent was to get me writing on a regular basis.  

Mission accomplished.  Not only am I now writing regularly, I actually have a website for my stories, and I am a weekly blogger at APOOO.    

It's time that I turn more of my attention to my fiction writing.  Which means that I will have less time to play here at Are You Kidding Me.

But, you can still find me every Friday at APOOO for my take on mid-life stuff.

And of course, you can find me at Diva Fiction Bytes, if you are interested in fiction, my thoughts on the writing life, books, movies, or whatever else comes to mind.  

Thanks for checking me out, and helping me immerse myself into the writing world.  

Have a great 2009.  See ya' around the web.  

2 comments:

Yasmin said...

Hey sis...Happy New Year and it was so good talking to you earlier today...I missed you! Glad you're back on shore...hehe.
xoxo

Southern Diva said...

hey Yas! I missed you to. And I am so ready to get back to reading and writing. I'm gonna post my APOOO reading list for your challenge later today.