Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Can't We All Just Get Along?

My two favorite things don't like each other.  Yes, my Blackberry Curve and my MacBook are not the best of friends.  They are not even associates.  The don't speak to each other at all right now, and I am so upset about it.  

I downloaded software from the Blackberry website to facilitate communication in this relationship.  No dice.  My newer MacBook just isn't trying to hear what the Blackberry is saying. 

I went outside the family and sought assistance from a professional (i.e, bought the Missing Sync).  Again, they refuse to play with one another.  They guys are just currently not compatible, and they may not be for a long time. And that makes me sad.

But I'm not giving up.  I'll continue to try to make this relationship work.  It must.  For my professional and personal sanity- it will.  

 

No comments: