Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What's Going on Ya'll?

I have been so busy trying to get up off the plantation and get my home office up and running that I have no freakin' idea what is going on.

This is what I know and need to research:

Tavis Smiley is leaving the Tom Joyner Morning Show. I am not even going to print the hundred and one thoughts going through my head about this. I guess his Big Boy pills are no longer doing the job. ROTFLMAO- I crack myself up.

Barack Obama is pissing folks off because he told the truth and said that the working class in Pennsylvania turn to their guns and God in order to find solace because of the current state off affairs in our country. Gotta go check out the whole thing to figure out how that statement is elitist. It ain't only the folks in PA who are pissed off and bitter. More on this after I scour the net.

But what has really got me is some comment Oprah allegedly made about us all being gods. I am leaving here to google. Apparently the Christian conservatives are up in arms (what else is new). It amazes me the things that people get upset and/or pissed off about. I thought we had freedom of speech and religion in this country. So let me get this straight, a Skinhead can spew all manner of hate and filth, and folks hardly blink or attribute it to a "radical" group of outsiders, and Oprah says we are all gods and people get up in arms. I'm just saying. Doesn't make sense to me. I can't speak too much on it until I read the transcripts or see the video for myself. Heading over to YouTube.

If there's anything else I need to check out, please let me know. Maybe I should apply for the position soon to be vacated by Mr. Smiley. I've got opinions out the ass. LOL.

HOLLA!

1 comment:

Yasmin said...

I guess his Big Boy pills are no longer doing the job. ROTFLMAO- I crack myself up.


hehe...you are crazy DivaD...lol. Oh and gurl I'm so tired of these politically correct folks and you know here in PA it is heated right now as folks ban together to support their favorite candidate...hmmm and Tavis' job...I wonder how much Tom was paying him...hehe.
xoxo