Friday, May 16, 2008

A Good Day

Bikini wax- check

Hour massage- check

Lunch with The Man (lobster ravioli or some other stuffed pasta)- check

Visit to the gourmet sweet shop for pralines and fudge- check

Movie with The Man (Iron Man-loved, loved, loved it!)- check

DIT calling dibs on the living room sofa for the rest of the night while she happily consumes her fast food- check

Book at the ready to snuggle up with for the rest of the evening- check


Looks like I had all the ingredients I needed for a great day. I hope you guys had a Happy Friday.

2 comments:

Yasmin said...

Book at the ready to snuggle up with for the rest of the evening- check

Hey sis I owe you a phone call...life is hectic right now...had the funeral yesterday for a girlfriend/soror who died after a 14 year battle with breast cancer...sigh...it's really affecting me...anyway glad you had a good start to your weekend and hope that it ended as well as it started.

Oh yeah what book did you grab?
xoxo

Southern Diva said...

Hey Yas,
Check your email. I sent you a message to your mailbox.

I'm reading Belong To Me by Marisa de los Santos. I am really enjoying it so far.