Monday, May 12, 2008

Ode to Running

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways:

I love the feeling of being one with nature. Uh, no. That's not it.

I love to sweat, and this is the best way for me to work up a good one. Um. No.

I love feeling like I can't breathe. Nope.

My rapid heartbeat makes me feel alive. Hell no.

There is nothing better in life than feet pounding on the pavement. Unh, unh.

I love how great it feels when I stop. HELL YES!!!


I haven't been running in a while. Getting back to it in the morning. DAYUM, DAYUM, DAYUM. What can I say, it'll keep my heart in good shape so that I don't die from my own laziness and bad habits. Now what to do about my love of McDonald's french fries and Coca Cola?

2 comments:

Yasmin said...

LOL I wish we lived closer so that I had someone to work out with...I need a workout buddy. Oh my weakness this week is chips. :(
xoxo

Southern Diva said...

I would definitely enjoy walking the bridge or hitting the gym with you. Time flies when you're having fun.

I understand about the chips. LOL...