Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fall Breezes


This morning, I decided to open my windows and enjoy the wonderful fall breeze. It is awesome. I must admit, that in the land of more sunny days than not and 70 degree Decembers, I love, love, love a gray fall day. I love being wrapped in a throw with a cup of tea in my comfy chair. That is heaven on earth. And ironically, I am energized by it all. My morning has been productive, and my afternoon looks like more of the same. I am content with that. The introvert in me is looking forward to my winter hibernation. I get so much more done. LOL

What is your favorite time of the year?

2 comments:

Don said...

Winter, easily. There's just something about that cold, crisp air and less traffic, better sleep, rainy days and nights, and holidays which I absolutely LOVE.

Southern Diva said...

Oh Don! I am so there. Don't forget the warm cozy sweaters and down comforters. I'm getting all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it. LOL Pass the sweet potato pie!