Friday, September 26, 2008

Lack of Sleep

Because my Crackberry was undergoing an intensive diagnostic check until almost 2 am this morning, I have had only 4 hours of sleep. Now, for those who know me, they know that I am an 8 hour girl. All the time. But, Wednesday night I was up until after 2 reading and playing on the Internet. So, for the past two days, I have only had half of my normal sleep. And that is not good. I am bouncing from one thing to the next like a toddler all juiced up from sugar. Which means that I will probably crash and burn tonight around 8:00. In the meanttime, I am going to get as much mileage out of the craziness as possible. I am going to read the last 100 pages of The Pillars of the Earth, and then I am going to do some writing. Or I may go to a movie. Oh, maybe I'll hit the outlets 'cause I've been meaning to buy a new pair of black pumps. The possibilities are endless.

And if you end up getting a bunch of blog posts today, blame it on sleep deprivation.

No comments: