Thursday, September 4, 2008

PMS and Politics


I am pmsing. That alone should cause people to flee for safety. Add politics to the mix and you have a very volatile situation. Palin's speech did my head in. What are the Richpublicans going to do about healthcare in this county? How about education? How about turning this fucked up economy around? Maybe when they stop tossing barbs at the Dems, then they'll put something together. I am going to go meditate so that I will be able to sit through McCain's speech tonight without destroying my own property. 61 days until the election. Pray for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we'll pray for you,(giggle)!
And we are all praying for our country! Our World!

One thing I value dearly is that in our great Nation - we still have Freedom of Speech.

"Freedom of Speech - Liberty to express opinions and ideas without hindrance, and especially without fear of punishment."

My friend who was recently in China, his blog is banned there.

It's nice to have a place to "sound off" freely and know that you are not the only one feeling this way.

But, speeches and more speeches. I can't wait until this all over with and get to see some action. We hope. We pray!