Monday, August 18, 2008

Luck...

I used to believe in luck. And I'm not saying that I don't, but I'm just not sure sometimes. What I do believe is that when you are ready to move in another direction, things will simply begin to happen. Seriously. There is so much positive going on for me right now that it is hard to keep track. OK, it's not really hard to keep track- I could run a tally right now if necessary. But the point is, I am on the cusp of some real life changing stuff. Actually, I'm not on the cusp, things are already in motion, and I am standing here with my mouth open trying to figure out what to do first. And this is just the beginning. Right now my recipe for change looks like this:

A leap of faith.

A bout of "Oh my God, what have I done?" even as you keep moving forward.

The thought that, ok, this isn't bad- maybe things will work out after all.

And then things start working out and more doors start opening up and you are left standing with your mouth hanging open at the sheer wonder of it all. Close your mouth and get moving, because there is more where that came from.

No comments: