Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Project Runway

Before I could get my ass in gear and get those creative and professional juices flowing, I had to catch up on two weeks of Project Runway. I love that show, but I usually can't wait for the runway segment. I am always anticipating what the designers will come up with. Forget all that drama/schmarma. Ok, the drama is good too.

So here are my favorite lines from the last two episodes:

"Well(...), this was intense." Tim Gunn after the judging on the "Green" episode with Natalie Portman.

"Suede loves Tia. He could never change, so Suede is gonna keep Tia." Suede on the NYC Night Life episode.

"Give me three yards and let's bounce." Terri Stevens- NYC Night Life Episode

I know, you are probably questioning my sanity at this point. These were the right words, with the right inflection, at the right time. And so I wrote them down to share with you.

OK- playtime's over. Back to the grind. I may need some music to help me focus.

4 comments:

Yasmin said...

When does Project Runway come on and what channel?

Southern Diva said...

Bravo on Wednesday nights. And they are doing a Housewives of Atlanta in the fall. You know I am going to watch because- I'm sure I'll have plenty to blog about there. LOL

Jennifer C. said...

I love Project Runway. I tivo it so I can never miss it.

Last season it was fierce, now this season I forgot what that blonde, tanning lover says. He creates the ugliest pieces.

Southern Diva said...

Is that the guy that left last week- Daniel I think?