Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Actually, my birthday was yesterday. But thanks to The Man, The Kid, and The Girlfriends, I was pretty busy.

Now usually, I'm pretty hyped about my birthday, but my mind has been elsewhere, and I was pretty blah about it this year. The people in my life refused to let me wallow, and I ended up having a really great day.

Of course, I'm just getting to the news (haven't watched television or been near the computer since Thursday, so I've been out of the loop):

~Barack and Hillary are going at it again. Short-lived truce, I see. She looked mad as hell on the 6:00 news, so I'll have to surf the net to see why her panties are in a wad. Barack looked cool as a cucumber. That must mean they can't pin it on his camp. LOL

~Ralph Nader is running for president. Again. It's about as interesting as the last time he ran.

~Five people were arrested in Charleston this weekend after a high speed chase and a mobile meth lab was discovered. Yep, these assholes were using a PT Cruiser as a meth lab. Now, I want to know how the hell can you fit five people in a PT Cruiser and still have room to cook the meth? Oh yeah, and why in the hell would anyone want to be driving around cooking meth in a car? The cooking process is very volatile. That shit could explode at any time. Stupidity to no end. (FYI-I know this stuff about meth because of my profession!!! LOL)

Hit me up and let me know how you usually celebrate your birthdays. I need some new ideas for next year.

2 comments:

Yasmin said...

Okay what crawled up Hillary and died...why is she pissed now...lol.
And glad you didn't get to wallow in your misery...all b-days should be celebrated!
xoxo

Southern Diva said...

LOL. I'm on the case Sis! See my post for today.

And yes- wallowing was banned from my weekend.