Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday

I am so excited right now. ABC has great coverage going on. Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, I am checking them all out. And I'm having a blast! Text messages, phone calls- the folks in South Carolina are just as excited as we were a couple of weeks ago.

Just a couple of things to note about today:

1. Tavis Smiley is still trying to disguise hate as his love for black people. Come on, it's been a couple of weeks since I called him out.

2. Out of the five networks (ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, CW) ABC is the only one with coverage of the primary results. They are treating it like a real superbowl.


I feel like that kid in the DisneyWorld commercial- "I'm too excited to sleep". I can't wait to see how this plays out. Whew- it's gonna be close.

2 comments:

Yasmin said...

Tavis Smiley is still trying to disguise hate as his love for black people. Come on, it's been a couple of weeks since I called him out.

I'm not feeling Tavis right now...hehe. And sis I was disappointed with Cali. :(
xoxo

Southern Diva said...

Girl, I'm trying to ignore Tavis, but it's not gonna last long. He is getting on my one good nerve.