Thursday, February 28, 2008

Movie season is coming!

I love, love, love movies. And late spring, early summer is my favorite time of the year because usually once a week, from May-August, a movie that I am interested in seeing will be released. And then again from the end of October to December when they release all the holiday movies. Yay me!!!

So here is a line up of movies I want to see in 2008!

1. Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns- March 21. (Yes, I know, cheesy. What can I say?)

2. X-Men Origins: Wolverine- May 1

3. Sex In the City- May 30

4. The Happening (M. Night Shymalan)- June 13

5. Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D- July 11 (Brendan Frasier ya'll!)

6. The Dark Knight- July 18

7. The Mummy 3- August 1 (Brendan again)

8. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince- November 21

9. Jurassic Park 4- TBA

10. Confessions of a Shopaholic- TBA (If you have not read this book, do so in the coming months. Funny as hell!)


These are the things I think about on long rides from Columbia to Charleston after a day of training. Sigh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see #1 and I luv all the Harry Potter movies so that a thumbs UP for me. I guess I'll check out the book Confessions of a Shopaholic since I can quote you, "Funny as hell!" I need a good dose of laughter :)

Southern Diva said...

ChoklateRain, I loved the Harry Potter series- both books and movies. And I think you'll like Becky Bloomwood. She is a straight trip.

Yasmin said...

I want to see these movies:
1. Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns- March 21. (Yes, I know, cheesy. What can I say?)

3. Sex In the City- May 30

8. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince- November 21

9. Jurassic Park 4- TBA

10. Confessions of a Shopaholic- TBA (If you have not read this book, do so in the coming months. Funny as hell!)

Oh and on #10 I need to read the book!
xoxo

Southern Diva said...

Yas, there is one scene in Shopaholic that brought tears to my eyes, I was laughing so hard.