Friday, February 29, 2008

Wiz Hell

It' official. Wiz Hell has begun. This afternoon, I was subjected to a flurry of phone calls from DIT, her grandmother, my girlfriends, and parents of other students. Everyone is trying to get on the same page for next week. I think most of the details have been worked out, but I still have the weekend for the unknown. I'm so glad I decided to take time off from work next week.

Don't worry, I'll at least drop a few lines to update ya'll on the musical, and you know I will have plenty to talk about after the primary returns come in Tuesday night.

Until then, enjoy Stephanie Mills singing one of my favorite songs of all time: Home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrvQrYi7mGU

Geffen records has removed the embedded code, so you'll have to go to YouTube's website to it. If you have the time, it's so worth it- not the cheesy videography and lipsync, but the great song.

2 comments:

Yasmin said...

Tell Tyler to break a leg or whatever they say today. Hehe.

Southern Diva said...

Thanks Diva! I'm starting to get nervous, and the child is as cool as a cucumber.