Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mom Jitters

I sat in the audience yesterday for the first performance of The Wiz. The kids were GREAT! And Dorothy (my DIT) was awesome. Keep in mind, it is a middle school performance, but the kids were funny, and entertaining, and having a blast. And DIT handled her business like a real pro. I was nervous as HELL! I was sweating bullets- wondering if she was going to hit all of her notes, forget any lines, and so on. I am happy to say that none of that happened. The jitters have abated. Two performances down, and three to go.

As for Barack, while he held his own against Hillary, he didn't give her the good ole' fashioned butt-whupping I was hoping for. Seems like HC ain't giving up without a fight. Barack needs to get to strategizing against McCain. He can't do that while he's duking it out with the She-Clinton. Of course, network execs and anchors are loving it. I'm just saying, it's getting too close for my comfort, which is making me a little jittery.

This diva wants a decisive victory for Obama- and now.

No comments: