Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Today...

I saw DIT sing on stage for the first time. I have to say, I was wowed. I have seen her act, so that is not a big deal, and I've seen her sing in church, but today, I sat in on the last hour of rehearsal and saw her do them both, with some minor dancing in between. My heart leapt when she put her heart and soul into "Home". And you would have thought that her theater arts teacher was her mother because this woman was smiling from ear to ear, and so proud. Tomorrow is her first performance, and I am so ready to see it all together. The best thing about it all is that she is having a blast. She is doing what she loves. And that makes me happy.

On the political front, I can't wait for the election results to start rolling in. MSNBC, ABC, and CNN will be my channels tonight. LOL.

No comments: