Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Oops- I Did it Again

The Gadget Ho strikes again. They (meaning my wireless carrier) had a HUGE sale on Crackberries, I mean Blackberries. You know a sista was there. And hence, I have been playing with the damn thing since around 5:30 this evening. I got off long enout to send this blog, and to watch Top Model. Marvita bit the dust.

Seriously though, I think I'm teched out for the day, so I'm going to grab my book and read. I'm currently reading The Darkness by LA Banks. So far, so good.

Anywho, there is more important stuff for me to write about, so I'll get back with ya'll tomorrow. I should probably seek help for this. LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am addicted to my crackberry/blackberry. Next time let's go gadget ho`ing 2gather :)

Unknown said...

Ugh... I went out and got my crackberry yesterday too under the same mega sale. Can I just say that I am exhausted from playing all night and this morning? My other phone was so simple and boring with no bells and whistles, not even a camera. Lets see... I have sent text messages, e-mails, took a picture of myself (LOL), set up weather, played a game, surfed the ent for cowboy boots, looked at pictures of houses on the MLS, etc. This is going to be very dangerous. Diva, maybe we need to band together to do a support group. This thing may be worse for me than crossword puzzles!! UGH!

Southern Diva said...

Choklaterain, you can come to Charleston and hang with me and Cha. As you can see, we are definitely kindred spirits. LOL

Yasmin said...

Didn't you see the NYTime headline last week...NO HO...hehe...rotflmao...gurl you got it back! hehe.

Southern Diva said...

LOL- I missed that article Yas. What was the gist?

Yasmin said...

hehe...NO HO was in reference to Elliott Spitzer...you know he should have practiced what he preached and just said...NO HO...lol...they had a field day with his stupid arze!
xoxo

Southern Diva said...

LOL. Spitzer- what a hypocrite.